* I will treat others like I wish to be treated
* As I reach for the stars and dream, I will keep my feet on the ground
* I will never underestimate what I can achieve
* Hard work will eventually bring success
* "Eventually", may be a day, week, month, or year
* My own pride should never make another feel less
* My reputation is precious and delicate and I need to treat it as such
* A moment passes but once and then it is gone, so I will treasure each moment and never waste it.
* Words can heal or hurt, so I will choose mine carefully
* May the phrase, "Thank you" be said to me many times for it means I have helped others
* I will say thank you when others have helped me
* If something wrong is being offered to me, I will use the word "NO"
* The wisdom of my parents outweighs my own
* I am who I am today because of those who raised me, they deserve to be
honored and respected
* If all I do is learn to dance, than I have learned nothing